- Step 1: Find a child you know to mentor through the program.
- Step 2: Go to your city‘s website to register the child for Lemonade Day. (If you are in a city that does not participate in Lemonade Day, you can get the materials in our online store).
- Step 3: Watch your email about when/where to pick up your child’s backpack and materials.
- Step 4: Have your child begin the Lemonade Day Entrepreneur Workbook at least a month before Lemonade Day.
- Step 5: Have your child participate in one or more of your city’s workshops, contests or other events.
- Step 6: Check your email and check out your city’s website for more tips, information and resources.
- Step 7: Make a grocery run with your child for all their ingredients and supplies.
- Step 8: Assist your child in making healthy, delicious lemonade and setting up their stand on Lemonade Day! (Check your city’s date on the website–they aren’t all the same.)
- Step 9: After Lemonade Day, go back to your city’s website to share their results with us by helping your child fill out the Business Results Form.
- Step 10: Have your child come back and Share their Story with us and look for any contests going on in your city.
Have fun exploring the 14 lessons of Lemonade Day with a Youth in your life!
CHECK OUT what’s happening in your city and shop the LEMONADE DAY STORE!