Businesses Serving as Lemonade Stand Hosts
Local businesses are great supporters of Lemonade Day Alaska, after all, many of them are small businesses themselves and remember what starting out is like!
To ensure every child who would like to run a lemonade stand is able to, each year local businesses share their business locations and host young entrepreneurs for the event.
Check back as the list below grows to see which local businesses near you are ready to host an entrepreneur or two. If you have an ideal business you'd like to connect with, use our letter templates!
- Business Stand Location Request Letter (From Mentor/Parent)
- Business Stand Location Request Letter (From Entrepreneur)
Small and Local Businesses
Are you interested in hosting a young entrepreneur for Lemonade Day Alaska on Saturday, June 27th?
- Make sure you own the land on which the stand will sit! If not, secure permission from the property owner to make sure the stand is allowed
- Communicate with the entrepreneur and/or their mentor to confirm the details of your "business agreement" (hours of operation, access to the property, etc.!)
If you are ready to have your business published in the growing list here, sign-up through the online form or send your business name, location, and contact information to Harley at LemonadeDayAlaska@gmail.com
Available Business Locations
- Fairbanks Children's Museum, 302 Cushman Street, Suite 101, Fairbanks, AK 99701
Please contact Jessica Farr at (907) 374-7063 or via email