Businesses Serving as Lemonade Stand Hosts
Local businesses are great supporters of Lemonade Day Alaska, after all, many of them are small businesses themselves, and remember what starting out is like!
To ensure every child who would like to run a lemonade stand is able to, each year local businesses share their business locations and host young entrepreneurs for the event.
Check back as the list below grows in 2021 to see which local businesses near you are ready to host an entrepreneur or two. If you have an ideal business you'd like to connect with, use our letter templates!
- Business Stand Location Request Letter (From Mentor/Parent)
- Business Stand Location Request Letter (From Entrepreneur)
Small and Local Businesses
Are you interested in hosting a young entrepreneur for Lemonade Day Alaska in June 2021?
- Make sure you own the land on which the stand will sit! If not, secure permission from the property owner to make sure the stand is allowed
- Communicate with the entrepreneur and/or their mentor to confirm the details of your "business agreement" (hours of operation, access to the property, etc.!)
If you are ready to have your business published in the growing list here, sign-up through the online form!
Available Business Locations in 2021!
- Allen & Petersen Cooking & Appliance Center, 3002 Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99503
Please contact Megan O'Brien
- Seward KOA, 31702 Herman Leirer Rd, Seward, AK 99664
Please contact Breanna Dodson