$8,000 donated back to our community by the students!
We are incredibly proud of our local kid-preneurs for all of their hard work!
We had 270 students participate in our local Lemonade Day program in 2018! This equaled 75 stands spread across the Fond du Lac Area, 98% of which were located in front of real brick and mortar businesses throughout the community.
The total profit made was $16,000 or an average of $213 profit per stand! As part of this awesome program the students get to keep 100% of their profits, unless of course they decide to spend some or share some of it.
In our community the students love to share some of their profits and we couldn't be more proud of their generosity. We saw 96% of the stands share some of their profits. This equaled a total of $8,000 or an average of $107 donated per stand. WOW!
GIVING YOUTH THE TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
What do kids learn by participating in Lemonade Day?
- Capital Equipment
- Supply & Demand
- Credit, Debt, Gross & Net Income
- Marginal Utility
- Return on Investment
- Compound Interest
- Critical Thinking & Collaboration
- Interest in Attending College
- Civic Responsibility
- Customer Service
- Teamwork & Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills & Design
- Belief that Attaining Goals is Within Reach
- Personal Productivity
- Self-Direction & Time Management
- Social Responsibility & Charity
- High Order Thinking
- Social Skills & Self Confidence
- Math Calculations
- Reading & Interpreting Data
- Oral & Written Communication