Wichita Falls Activities
Lemonade Day Materials Kit pickup is available at 3 locations now
REGISTER AND PICK UP YOUR MATERIALS
Upon registering for Lemonade Day Wichita Falls/Metro, participants receive a backpack with an entrepreneur workbook that teaches them the Lemonade Day lessons including setting goals, planning, budgeting, advertising, purchasing, banking and more.
Participants will also receive:
1 Free Lemonade Day t-shirt
1 "We're Supporting Young Entrepreneurs" (11x17 poster)- poster could be given to the business your stand will be in front of.
Backpacks are available for pick-up at three different locations!
America's SBDC (Small Business Development Center) at MSU
Texoma Community Credit Union
(note: if your student is participating in Lemonade Day in his/her class at school they will receive their registration package at their school)
You must be registered to participate in Lemonade Day Wichita Falls/Metro 2018 to receive a backpack. Click here if you still need to sign-up!
We encourage you to come and pick-up your Lemonade Day materials kit before Lending Night, April 17th!
Looking for a stand location?
Check out the locations below!
Thank you in advance to our Business Location Partners!
Note: These businesses hosted stands in the past, but does NOT guarantee that they will participate this year. Make sure to ask for permission from business owners.
The Following are locations that have already been taken. Scroll down and check out locations that are still available!
- All American Super Car Wash ( 2825 Elmwood)
- Farmers Market
- Frank & Joe's Coffee House
- Gold's Gym
- GWFSA Soccer Complex
- Raising Canes
- Sam's Club
- Smith's Garden town Farms
- Spearment Dental
- Sport Clips- Fairway Blvd (Lawrence location still open)
- Stone Oven Pizza Eatery
- Todd's Fast Lube
- United Market Street- Kell West Blvd
- United- Old Iowa park Rd
- United- Old Jacksboro Hwy
- United- S. Ave. D (Burkburnett)
Still need a place for your stand? The following locations are still available! (Make sure to contact business location partners first)
- City of Wichita Falls Animal Services- Animal Services 12017 Hatton Rd (highly recommended)
- Fallstown Chilli Brew and Barbecue- 1000 5th street (highly recommended)
- 8th St Coffee Shop
- 8th St Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame
- 9th St - Kid's Central Learning Ctr
- Aarons Furniture/Southwest Parkway
- Advance Auto Parts/Jacksboro Hwy
- All Kutz - 4108 Burkburnett Rd
- Alley Cat - Indiana St Downtown
- All Star Trophies & Screen Printing - I-44 and Missile Rd. (Expressway Village near SAFB)
- American National Bank - 2732 Midwestern Parkway
- Bank of America - 2733 Midwestern Pkwy Suite 100
- Berend's Turf & Tractor - Seymour Hwy
- Cavender's Boot City - Lawrence Rd
- Colonial Church - 4300 Maplewood
- Cricket Wireless - Kemp & Southwest Pkwy
- Digital Deviance - Scott and 6th St.
- El Chico's - Southwest Pkwy
- Endurance House - Taft
- Faith Resale - Jacksboro Hwy
- Fidelity Bank - Kemp and Kell Blvd.
- First Bank - McNiel and Kell Blvd.
- First National Bank - Kell Blvd/Fairway
- Great Clips - 3701 Fairway Blvd Ste 112
- Heritage Assembly of God - 2216 Southwest Pkwy
- Kell West Regional Hospital - Kemp
- Kids Central Learning Center - 2106 9th ST
- Little h Creative - 822 Indiana Ave
- Marco's Pizza/Central Expressway and Maplewood
- Parkway Grill - Central Freeway
- Auto Center - 315 Central Freeway (Contact Jon Oeltjen)
- Honda - 319 Central Freeway (Contact Kevin Delcambre)
- Dodge Chrysler Jeep - 2900 Old Jacksboro Hwy (Contact Brad Rodgers)
- Pizza Hut - Jacksboro Hwy
- Print Shop - Jacksboro Hwy at Midwestern Pkwy
- Qdoba - 3201 Lawrence Rd.
- Sports Clips - Lawrence location.
- Stewart Title - Maplewood/Midwestern Pkwy
- Sutherland's - Southwest Pkwy
- Taco Casa - Maplewood and Southwest Pkwy
- Texas Roadhouse - Lawrence Rd.
- Jefe's Mexican Restaurant - Henrietta, TX
- The Odd Duck - Scott St. and 7th (downtown)
- Union Square Credit Union - Kemp
- Walgreen's - Lawrence Rd and Southwest Pkwy
**Locations are subject to change daily. First come first served.**
See our stand map to locate stands across the community.
Get Started Today!
Register and Pick up your materials!
This year we will be offering two ways to do Lemonade Day! Please choose your option below and click Register Now to get started! Remember, only choose one of the options below.
Register to receive a Printed Workbook and Backpack.
This is a beautifully illustrated workbook and mentor guide with easy to follow lessons that teach the children about planning, starting and running a business.
You also have the option to use our new online program called Lemonopolis.
Lemonopolis is an online interactive version of the Lemonade Day program! Click on the video below to learn more.
If you’re interested in registering for Lemonopolis, please contact Phoebe Smith at email@example.com or (940) 397-4373. Please do not register above.
After you register, pick up your backpacks and educational materials at MSU campus. America’s SBDC office is located in the Dillard College of Business Administration.
3410 Taft Blvd.
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Be sure to like and share us on Facebook and keep checking the Lemonade Day WF’s website for news and informative updates and activities!
Put your stand on the map!
Where will you be on Lemonade Day?
We want to know where your stand will be on Lemonade Day!
Branding your stand is a free advertising tool used to draw customers to your stand! Branding automatically puts your stand on the map so you can share your location with family and friends! The deadline to brand your stand is Thursday, April 28th. You MUST brand your stand to receive your Lemonade Day t-shirt and participate in contests.
Why should I brand my stand?
Branding your stand is easy! By branding your stand, not only will you be able to freely advertise your business, but you will qualify to participate in our fun contests and receive a Lemonade Day shirt for each participant and one mentor (America’s SBDC at MSU is the t-shirt pickup location).
Choose your own operation hours! There is no specific time frame for your stand to be open.
Click here to Brand Your Stand and put your business on the map!
Check out the map of stands to find a stand near you.
Entrepreneur of the Year Contest
Participate in this year's Entrepreneur of the Year contest! After you have completed Lemonade Day, submit your business results and story to be entered into the contest. The winner in Wichita Falls will go on to compete for the National Entrepreneur of the Year award!