Simply put, Lemonade Day is about providing kids of all ages the opportunity to EXPERIENCE entrepreneurship by planning, starting, owning, and operating their own business: a lemonade stand!
Steps to becoming a Lemonade Day Superstar:
- Step 1: Find a Mentor so they can help you through the rest of the steps.
- Step 2: Check the map below and go to your city‘s website to register for Lemonade Day.
- Step 3: Ask your mentor to watch for an email about when/where to pick up your backpack and materials.
- Step 4: Begin your Lemonade Day Entrepreneur Workbook at least a month before Lemonade Day. Be sure to ask your mentor for help along the way!
- Step 5: Participate in one or more of your city’s workshops, contests or other events.
- Step 6: Have your mentor check their email and check out your city’s website for more tips, information and resources.
- Step 7: Make a grocery run for all your ingredients and supplies.
- Step 8: Make some healthy, delicious lemonade and set up your stand on Lemonade Day! (Check your city’s date on the website–they aren’t all the same).
- Step 9: After Lemonade Day, go back to your city’s website to share your results with us by filling out the Business Results Form.
- Step 10: Come back and Share your Story with us and look for any contests going on in your city.
- Step 11: Enjoy your new status: YOU ARE AN ENTREPRENEUR!
Don’t forget to shop the LEMONADE DAY STORE!